What is Indian Head Massage?
Indian Head Massage originated in the East over a thousand years ago and is part of the Ayurvedic approach to health. It is performed as a seated massage working on the upper back, shoulders, neck, head, and face and can be applied through clothes or directly onto the skin using oil. and is great for reducing stress, headaches, improving sleep, scalp condition and general health and well-being. The therapy treatment includes massage of the head, neck, shoulders and upper back to provide a soothing and holistic treatment.
What are the benefits of Indian Head Massage?
• helps you feel calmer and more relaxed
• helps reduce your physical muscular tension
• helps reduce tension headaches and stress
• helps to increase your energy levels
• helps to improve your sleep
• helps your ability to focus and concentration
• helps with sinusitis